- Travelers entering Thailand are not required to show Proof of Vaccination or COVID-19 test results. All travelers can freely travel to Thailand without any COVID restrictions.
- Travelers are not required to obtain a Thailand Pass or Certificate of Entry (COE). There is no need to download any mobile app.
- Travel Insurance is still highly recommended when you travel to Thailand.
- Travel Insurance is mandatory for travelers traveling from and to countries that require RT-PCR COVID test for incoming travelers such as India and China. Insurance validity must be +7 days to the intended stay in Thailand.
- Before you travel to Thailand, you should buy your travel insurance for your protection to cover your entire trip to Thailand and book your hotel stay to get the best deals and rates:
- Buy your Travel Insurance now at AXA Sawasdee Thailand.
Buy Travel Insurance for Travel to Thailand
For health security, foreign travelers should buy Travel Insurance when traveling to Thailand or Asia, in general. Health Insurance is mandatory for travelers whose next country of destination requires them to perform an ATK or RT-PCR test in Thailand prior to traveling to the said country.
You may use your own health insurance purchased from your own country or it is recommended to purchase from an insurance company in Thailand such as AXA Insurance Thailand.
To purchase AXA Thailand Insurance; the most reliable insurance that has never had any problem with the Thailand Pass application, please click the link below: