Procedure for Thai Citizen to apply for Certificate of Entry (COE)
According to the announcement from the Royal Thai Consulate in Frankfurt. Thai Citizens who wish to travel to Bangkok, Thailand from Germany provided they are responsible for their Alternative State Quarantine, ASQ and ticket expenses.
Process of how to apply for Certificate of Entry (COE) for Thai National:
Buy a ticket from the Authorized Airline Directly: Emirates Airline, Qatar Airways, Etihad Airways, Lufthansa and Eva Air.
Make booking for Alternative State Quarantine, ASQ. You can contact Alternative State Quarantine, ASQ, for inquiries and booking here (asq.wanderthai.com)
Send the ticket itinerary, Passport copy (first page of passport that has photo and details) and Alternative State Quarantine, ASQ accommodation booking confirmation and send to the Royal Thai Embassy/ Royal Thai Consulate email at least 5 days before departure date.
The Royal Thai Embassy will issue COE and T.8 and send via email.
You can use the COE to travel to Thailand.
COE: Certificate of Entry.
Fit to fly: issued under 72 hours before departure time and in English only.
Covid-19 test results in English and must be negative. The Airlines will request for covid-19 test under their conditions:
Emirates Airline: Result must not exceed 96 hours prior to departure time.
Qatar Airways: Result must not exceed 96 hours prior to departure time.
Etihad Airways: Result must not exceed 72 hours prior to departure time.
Lufthansa: Result must not exceed 72 hours prior to departure time.
Eva Air: No Covid-19 test required if transit under 8 hours prior to departure time.
Alternative State Quarantine, ASQ, booking confirmation.
The Royal Thai Embassy in Abu Dhabi, UAE has announced that:
1. You can now traveling with Etihad Airways flight EY406 AUH-BKK DEP 03:10AM-12:50AM starting from October 5th 2020.
2. Please ensure you prepare your trip at least 7 days before departure date and book the ticket directly with the Airline.
3. All documents must be submitted to the consulate/embassy at least 5 working days before departure. (Flight and Alternative State quarantine, ASQ, booking confirmation) *UAE working days consider Sunday-Thursday.
4. After all is done you will get the link for online registration.
5. Only applicants who submitted all required documents will get a COE issued by the Embassy.
6. Fit to fly and COVID19 test must be done at least 72 hours before departure time and the result must be NEGATIVE.
Source: Royal Thai Embassy Abu Dhabi
*Please kindly check with the Airline before you travel in case of any changes.
**Please contact the Royal Thai Embassy in your country for any updates.